Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Visit: Cica Ghost's Black And White World

So right now I'm hanging out at a featured destination called "Cica Ghost's Black and White World" and oh my lindens...it's peaceful and beautiful.

There is serene music playing in the background, and all the little black and white trees and flowers are swaying in the breeze. I had to stop and sit on a rock to enjoy the scenery before moving on from he TP point.

My avatar looks out of place in the sea of black and white.


Moving on, there are all these little houses you can walk right through but that have furniture you can chill on. I took a moment to stretch out on this bed frame.

As you can see, straight ahead there is someone dancing on the adorable little bridge. Let's go take a look at it!


Waaah! I love the waves graphic for the water and the little 2D fish jumping in and out of the water are adorable. And apparently the 2D locals enjoy it as much as I do :) Check out that stick fisherman! Just smiling away~

Not long after I got to the bridge someone else showed up and I made a new friend:


Nice guy with an odd sense of humor :P Or maybe he has a normal sense of humor and I have an odd one. This question sort of came up in conversation. Also, I get to tag along with him clubbing at some point! Yay! I love chances to experience SL the way other people do.

When he had to go I moved on and met another local flying a kite.




I love the butterflies, clouds, and traces of wind around the trees :) This place makes me feel really relaxed.

This was one of my favorite spots:




I just sat there for a while, watching the trees quiver and shake and the flowers sway in the breeze while a symphony played in the background and this little guy rode in circles around and around the giant rock. What an amazing simplicity.

Next up? What's on that hill?!


Off we go :)

At the top of the hill I found stick figures and residents alike doing some sort of rain dance :x


You can see at least one of the little hearts that fall with the rain here :) All the while there's a gentle symphony going on with violins and a softly warbling opera singer.

After that, there wasn't much else to see, so I took a last flying tour about the area, and I leave you on this note:


Beautiful, right?

Here's a link: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA13/158/21/22

No comments:

Post a Comment