Monday, October 29, 2012

Moda Plays Jenga in SL

The title says it all! Well, almost :)

Today I played Jenga for the first time with my friend Abby and her friend Ayla, and let me tell you:

that shit was fun.

Here is the tower:
And here is the first block I pulled from it:

I took it from the very top of the stack xD

And here is me destroying the tower:

Over.
And over.
Now, don't hate! For a beginner it's kind of hard! Every time you pull a block the tower starts wobbling all over the place, sometimes uncontrollably and..uh...well, it's hard! And remarkably like playing in RL. It just takes some getting used to dragging the blocks out in-world.

I think I started kind of getting the hang of it towards the end. My evidence?

I managed to take more than three blocks out without knocking the tower over :P 


I was sitting her literally laughing out loud throughout the whole thing and my boyfriend was giving me the "what the hell" look from across the room...but I was just so hilariously bad at it!

We must have had to restart at least four times because of me before we played the last game and then the host had to go to bed.

I really enjoyed it, though. It was some of the first real fun I have had in SL for a while :)

And of course, thanks to the same girl who brought us "Carmelldansen" :P

Goodnight, guys!

And to all of you braving hurricane Sandy, #staysafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment