Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fogbound Blues

Not much going on tonight! I ran into an old friend at Fogbound Blues, my favorite haunt in SL so far!

 (my avatar)

It's a little blues bar that has a pretty regular crowd and great blues music. It's nice just to come in now and then and hang out, animate my avatar, just listen to music, or all three :) 


(here you see the Fogbound Blues bar, dance floor and pool room/lounge to the right)

I often meet some pretty interesting characters here, although the talkativity and approach-ability of the the patrons seems to vary day to day.

Lately I have been looking for way to bring in a few extra lindens, but my options seem to be limited to selling my avatar's body for now...and I am not sure how I feel about it.

On one hand, it's just an avatar, right? It's just the internet, right?

On the other hand...I am the person behind the avatar. Do my actions online not reflect or effect me as a person?

I do not know if I have found that separation between first life and second life for myself yet.

Thoughts? Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment